Monday, February 9, 2015

Hyperbole and a Half calendar!

Q: So, I hear you bought the Hyperbole and a Half calendar at one of those mall kiosks?
A: Yep.
Q: I also heard you bought it only because it contains that awesome sequence with the Simple Dog failing to understand the command to sit?
A: Of course not!  I bought it because it was 75% off, and I like to support authors whose works I enjoy, even if their calendars aren't that great except for the Simple Dog sequence, which I printed out to use at work to remind myself that I am more often the Simple Dog than Ally at work and so I should be patient on those rare occasions when I am feeling more like Ally.
Q: Oh, well, that's much more reasonable.
A: And it was totally an awesome coincidence that said sequence is for my birthday month.
Q: Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!