Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Authors who make me happy

You know how there are some people you know who make you happy?  For example, you pull into the parking lot at work and see X's car, and you know you'll be working with X, and suddenly the world is a brighter place?

Certain authors' books are like that for me, too.  When I see (or saw) new books by the following authors (or old books I haven't read), I get a little giddy-happy inside:
  • Lois McMaster Bujold
  • Orson Scott Card
  • Jim Butcher
  • Megan Whalen Turner
  • Madeleine L'Engle
  • Fumi Yoshinaga
  • Susan Cooper
  • Tamora Pierce
  • Naoki Urasawa
  • Kristen Britain
  • Kate DiCamillo
  • Chris Crutcher
  • Terry Pratchett

The list goes on and on.  I am so easily entertained that I will never be bored.  :)

So, what authors make you happy like that (or made you happy like that once upon a time)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!