Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Maliel gives me a laugh

 I keep seeing this car everywhere.  It's creeping me out.  The first time I saw it, I was stuck behind it for a while, and I looked at the model name as I usually do.  It made me laugh.  Maliel?  I thought.  It sounds like an evil angel.  Who would make a car and name it that?

Chevy apparently.  They also make those new cars that look like hearses, right?  Chevy Maliel.  Snort.

Then I realized it was a really old Chevy Malibu with letters partially missing due to age and rust.

I still call it Maliel, and I keep ending up parked near it.  This means I get a laugh frequently.  Thank you, Chevy Maliel.


Ever seen something transformed by rust into something else (particularly something funny)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!