Friday, May 31, 2013

What I mean when I post something on Facebook


What I mean when I post something on Facebook: I found this interesting.

What I don't mean
  • I totally agree with everything about this.
  • You will totally agree with everything about this, and it will not require any critical thought.
  • Your friends from your church will totally agree with everything about this, and it will not require any critical thought.
  • This didn't offend me at all.
  • This won't offend you at all.
  • This won't offend any of your friends from church at all. 
Anyone have any other things to add to the list from your own experiences?  

(I'm just cranky about how many things I don't share because I know I'd get another late-night call from my mother because she doesn't like the title of the picture I shared.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!