Saturday, January 20, 2024

Don't Worry! I Got Access to the Unit Phone and Deleted All the Messages From 2022!

 It only took 6 weeks of fighting with the 3 different subcontracters, but I finally got the password for the unit phone and discovered that, instead of there being any vital messages for me like I was worried about, there were 4 messages from 2022.  Hope those weren't important.

Behold!  This relic of my childhood, formerly filled with pens that don't work and pencils that have seen better days, has been emptied and is now serving to transport my silverware and a napkin to and from work!  Let this be a lesson that you very well may need that thing again someday!

I seriously have no idea what this is.  It came with the apartment and was taking up an entire kitchen shelf.  If you know what it is, please tell me.

 
 
I got a haircut.  It is having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!