Saturday, January 13, 2024

If I Die Very Suddenly, I Probably Tripped on the Dishwasher Door and other adventures in Canada

The dishwasher door leaves a 12-inch gap to walk through between it and the fridge.  Every time I think I've closed it, it pops open and down again like some sort of cat trying to tangle in your legs while you go down the stairs.

Here are some more picture adventures! 

The person came to replace the blinds, borrowed my keys to get back in the building, and returned them so bent they didn't fit in the lock any more.  That was 2 weeks after he tool down the window coverings in the bedroom initially.  Sigh.

I'm trying, Basho.

More awesome airline travel!  The sun was out!  So exciting!!!!

I love this glowing orb.  See me bask in it during one of the 4 times in came out this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!