Thursday, November 23, 2023

Things to Pray for (an edited list : )

I still don't know when I'm leaving. It might be December 1 (next week). It . . . might not. No one knows. Which seems . . . problematic. So. 

Here are some things I could use prayer for as I prepare for my Canadian adventure!
  • Patience
  • A date of departure
  • An address for arrival
  • For my borrowed Canada phone to connect to wifi, so I can try to get an e-sim card for it before I leave (whenever that is) 
  • That I will rest regularly and sufficiently
  • That my foot will calm the #*&% down and function without extreme pain
  • That my brain will focus instead of fragmenting and fogging 
  • That my pelvis and ribs and shoulder and knee will be happy and stay in the right place like it's their job that they like doing
  • That I will pack / fit everything (so maybe pray for some time- and space- bending abilities?)
  • Peace and calm
  • Ability to prioritize 
  • Ability to complete tasks in order of priority and without getting constantly distracted
  • Ability to make decisions
  • Organization for the new job responsibilities
  • That VPN will work so I can read, listen to, and watch my stuff without shenanigans
  • That my housing will meet my needs
  • Pain levels stay manageable

I'll keep adding things to the list. I appreciate your prayers and positive thoughts! 

Anything I can pray about for you? Comment or message me! 


a song that has been running through my head as I pray and contemplate and plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!