Monday, November 13, 2023

This is the face of a person who is excited about a book she won't read for 10 years!

The release of this book has been a SAGA, friends. I am so excited about it! And it came here before I left! And I am not going to get to read it for probably 10 years. 

This author writes epic, detailed, dense, interconnected series, so I will buy each one in this last (she promises for really real) series as it comes out and then read the human-sized stack of books all at once.  And it will be glorious! 

So, no, I am not getting distracted. I am not going to try to pack this monster. I will live in anticipation and drool over the cover by Jody Lee (fox! moon! tree!). And don't even get me started about the next Murderbot book coming out this week! (An embarrassment of riches!)

Any books coming out this year you're looking forward to reading? Or that you read that I should add to my list of things to read in the great white north? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!