Saturday, November 11, 2023

Well, fortune cookie fans, have we got news for you!

So, fortune cookie fans, I am temporarily relocating to Canada for work, and this fortune cookie wants me to know it was ON IT.

There is a LOT to do and organize and research (I might be leaving December 1), and for reasons I'm feeling pretty scattered. If you'd like to help in any of the following ways, let me know! 

A. Claim a research mission from a list, do the research, compile it, and dump it in the Notes for me to look at when I get a second. Feel free to leave comments on something if you have questions. (Private message me with the email you want to use to get access to the Google doc.) (Ex. Research specific kind of massage person near where I'll be and make a list with links!)

B. Claim an in-person mission to come hang out and help me GET A THING DONE for the love of Bob.  (Ex. Food sorting and donating!) (Private message me with the email you want to use to get access to the Google doc.)

C. Check back here (or subscribe or whatever) and comment and interact with each other on stuff I post in my frazzlement to show that you care and appreciate the effort I am putting forth to try to be humorous!

All are valid forms of helping!  Thank you in advance, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!